- Insert flash drive into USB port
- Open the drive to get to the files and folders
- Find red and white APChemistry or Chemistry icon in files
- Double click the icon .exe file, either (Chemistry or AP Chemistry) to run the program
A full operating system such as Windows is required.
Please Note: "Chemistry in a Flash" flash drives, will NOT work on any 'pads' such as iPads, Chromebooks or Android systems.
Please Note: "Chemistry in a Flash" flash drives, will NOT work on any 'pads' such as iPads, Chromebooks or Android systems. A full operating system such as Windows is required.
Please check your computer for viruses before using the flash drive.
Please be careful with the flash drive, use the eject system on your computer and only take out the flash drive when it gives you the safe OK. Make sure you don't drag, drop or erase files. If you eject the flash drive and store it when you are not using the program it may cut down on accidental damage. Keep flash drive in its case whenever possible to avoid physical damage.
Troubleshooting/Advise for PC Users
- Proper removal of flash drives is critical and should always be performed.
- Right click to bring up menu. Select "Eject."
- Anytime your operating system has an update, your flash drive should not be connected to the USB port.
- It is advisable to disable your Anti-virus software during the time of flash drive use.
Out of Warranty Repair
When flash drives malfunction after the 140 days, but within 300 days from date of purchase warranty limit, they may still be fixable as long as files are not missing or tampered with. The charge for an out of warranty repair is $34.99 per flash drive plus $12.99 shipping. You may send purchase orders or call with a credit card and send us your flash drive for repair. If there are more than 5 flash drives to be repaired please call us first 540-552-5882.
Please send returns to:
1700 Kraft Drive Ste 1000
Blacksburg, VA 24060
When returning flash drives, please send in a padded envelope with a note that briefly explains why you are sending it, and your name and address, phone number and/or email. Returned flash drives in mail should be insured. Trivedi Chemistry is not responsible for returns lost in the mail.